WHAT IS THE ROLE ALL ABOUT?
As the content marketing manager, you will be part of a highly motivated, experienced and determined team. You will create and share valuable B2B content to attract and convert prospects into customers. You will create compelling content which takes various formats: emails, brochures, websites, social media posts, original photography, briefing notes, customer presentations. These pieces of content are then shared directly to Ollie’s current users, in targeted email campaigns, on social media and other mediums of communication to help the company achieve its marketing goals: leads, new users, increased user engagement and feature adoption. You will tell the story about who we are, the vision we are trying to achieve and how our technology can benefit our users.
WHAT ARE YOU ABOUT?
You are resourceful and able to turn abstract concepts into compelling visual and written narratives. You are an excellent writer with demonstrated experience developing and testing marketing strategies to build brand awareness in the B2B landscape. Becoming a leader within an entrepreneurial and fast paced software technology company excites you; you don’t shy away from gaining a deep understanding of the technology platform, its benefits and features being developed for your customers. You drive projects forward from ideation to implementation and love having a hands-on impact in an entrepreneurial environment. You are proactive in bringing forward and executing new ideas to achieve business goals. Above all, you show up each day with a positive attitude, have fun and drive to succeed making a meaningful impact in an industry.
WHAT ARE THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES?
- develop and refine brand identity and tone
- craft creative and engaging copy that speaks to the brand identity
- bring new ideas for content that supports the brand and marketing strategy
- ensure all-around consistency of content (style, fonts, images, tone)
- Engage in content production and review for landing pages, website copy, weekly tool feature releases, case studies, social media posts, proposals, and more!
- Create and manage website content
- Develop collateral for sales support meetings, events, and customer trials. You will write white papers, blog posts and update website content.
- lead and develop strategy across all digital platforms
- Collaborate with industry experts, current clients and relevant association alliances to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Research and advise on key partner relationships, opportunities for new features, innovation and performance improvement
- create and manage a content calendar across all mediums
- Lead and manage a social media plan that encompasses organic, paid, and earned media and balances both B2C and B2B objectives.
- Create, design adn deliver email marketing campaigns
- Create email marketing campaigns and newsletters to engage current customers/subscribers, as well as campaigns to support customer trials
-Initiate and execute a PR plan that includes press releases, media outreach, influencer marketing, and participation in industry events and conferences.
- Analyze metrics and reports on campaign results, focusing on driving improvement and effectiveness through data-driven analysis